Friday, September 17, 2010

A Million and one posts today...

I feel like I've posted a ton today, and done lots of planning, BUT this is the most important one of the day! Its a HUGE thank you to my mom! She sent me the best package today filled with all the spices and mixes that I can't find in this town! Smoked hot paprika, garam masala, fresh cinnamon sticks that will be awesome simmering in hot apple cider, onion flakes that will be perfect on top of a fresh loaf of bread, coriander, curry powder, red curry powder (which is not at any store here...I checked), and Naan bread mixes, and spice jars that will look awesome in my spice rack. So thank you mom! You've taught me how to cook, and now you are helping inspire and guide me along in my quest for real cooking! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. so happy to help...love seeing you branch out and try new things....I guess my picky little girl has finally grown up...love it! Now we can share all those recipes I make that everyone else thinks are so weird!

    ReplyDelete