Friday, September 17, 2010

Upcoming Recipes...

I have a large stack of recipes that just keeps growing. I wanted to let you all know what's coming since this past week has been lacking posts (mostly due to a camera that only works when IT wants to). So here's a rundown of what will be coming-

*Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken

*Dulce de Leche Bat Cookies (for Halloween)

*Pumpkin-Swirl Brownies (perfect for fall)

*Grilled Pizza Breads (made with a panini press)

*Best Beef Dip Ever (a French dip made in the crockpot)

*Big Apple Pancake for two (I have to get the cast iron skillet first)

*Apple Pie Bars (Oh my gosh these look amazing!)

*Butter Chicken (an Indian dish)

*Microwave Potato Chips (these are supposed to be amazing and you can make your own seasonings)

I seem to have a lot of desserts, so I'm going to focus on making more dinner, and side dishes. Apples are coming into season too, so I'll be starting to can applesauce and pears. I can't wait! I'd like to start incorporating a vegeterian dinner other than just great big salad or a meatless soup, although more meatless soup recipes are welcome, but if anyone has an super yummy recipes PLEASE share! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment